ABOUT Dr. A. N. Roy
A LEADER IN THE TREATMENT OF RHEUMATIC DISEASES & OSTEOPOROSIS.
Qualifications: MBBS, MD (MED), Fellow in Rheumatology (NIMS) & FACR (USA).
Dr. A. N. Roy is a renowned Rheumatologist (Muscle, Bone and Joint Specialist) with overall experience of 15 years in this field. He is a member of IRA, American College of Rheumatology, British College of Rheumatology, Indian and American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
He is currently providing his services in Arthritis & Osteoporosis Clinic. Along with these, he also has vast experience working with some of the topmost hospitals in India.
Along with providing medical services, Dr. A. N. Roy attends multiple events like seminars, conferences and other national-level events where he presents his papers.
His extensive experience in dealing with wide range of medical cases pertaining to rheumatology makes Dr. A. N. Roy one of the best in this field.
Attended various International, National and State sponsored seminars and CME like ACR, EULAR, APICON, IRACON, Rheumatology CME and Workshops.
Member Of :
- Life member, Indian Rheumatology Association
- International fellow, American college of Rheumatology
- British Society of Rheumatology
- Indian Society of Bone and Mineral Research
- American Society of Bone and Mineral Research
- Life member, Society of Osteoarthiritis Research, India
- Life member, Myopain Society, India
- Adverse Drug Reaction in Rheumatology Practice, IRACON (2004)
- Correlation of Atherosclerosis and Vasculitis (IRACON Best Paper; 2005)
- First Case Report of Cutaneous and Osteoarticular Sporotrichosis from AP (2005)
- Case study of a patient of granulomatosis with polyangiitis successfully maintained on rituximab biosimilar for 5 years, Open journal of Clinical and Medical case reports, vol 4(2018), Issue 10
- A cross-sectional study of diet related disease flare in patients with Rheumatic disease, JMSCR Vol(07), Issue(02), Page 707-714
- A Cross‑Sectional Study of Different Rheumatic Diseases and their Respective comorbidities at a Tertiary Care Hospital in India, Yadav BS, Roy AN, Fatima SS, Indian J Rheumatol 2019:14:42-8
- Rare case of Thieman's diseases from NIMS
- Rare case report of Akinetic Rigid syndrome in a patient of SLE
- Case report of 3 cases of Pachydermoperiostitis from NIMS
- Refractory Rheumatoid Arthiritis management
- Case report of Pure Red Cell Aplasia in SLE